[Ura-list] Szinnyei's Finnisch-ugrische Sprachwissenschaft in electronic format?

Ylikoski Jussi jussi.ylikoski at uit.no
Mon May 30 16:00:05 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

A big thank you for many personal replies to my message! Rogier Blokland just sent me the first edition of Szinnyei's (1910) Finnisch-ugrische Sprachwissenschaft that can now be found at https://archive.org/details/Szinnyei1910. Many colleagues also kindly offered to scan their own books and paper copies. I am fully content with the 1910 version now, but if someone happens to have a pdf version of the 1922 ready and wants to share it with the whole world, I will be happy to make that public as well.

Best regards,

Jussi

Kutoka: owner-ura-list at helsinki.fi <owner-ura-list at helsinki.fi> kwa niaba ya Ylikoski Jussi <jussi.ylikoski at uit.no>
Imetumwa: Jumatatu, Mei 30, 2016 16:30
Kwa: ura-list at helsinki.fi
Kichwa: Szinnyei's Finnisch-ugrische Sprachwissenschaft in electronic format?

Dear Colleagues,

I wonder if anyone on the list might have a scanned copy of Szinnyei's Finnisch-ugrische Sprachwissenschaft - either the first (1910) or the second (1922) edition? (The book is in the public domain and in addition to using it for my own purposes I would be happy to make it available to others as well.)

Best regards,

Jussi