[Ura-list] Upcoming: Computational linguistics for Uralic languages, Jan 23-24 in St. Petersburg

Michael Rießler michael.riessler at skandinavistik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jan 10 07:34:23 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing team I want to turn your attention on the upcoming IWCLUL 2017, organized by ACL SIGUR (https://acl-sigur.github.io/) and The University of Oslo St. Petersburg Representative Office and taking place Jan 23-24 in St. Petersburg.

https://acl-sigur.github.io/iwclul2017.html <https://acl-sigur.github.io/iwclul2017.html>

Whereas the first conference day features a keynote speech by Heiki-Jaan Kaalep, posters and oral presentations, the second day will be open for workshopping and discussions. Topics, which were already proposed for the second day, include the Uralic dependency project, Uralic morphologies, and Komi corpus building.

If you consider participating, please fill in the registration form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrH_poKYxRBo1N8nbAcOgFGpbyZWSBgmJmiqTaxbXzqvCQRA/viewform?c=0&w=1
Only registered participants have access to the venue and we need to have a participant list ready in before hand.

Best wishes to all of you,
Michael Rießler
—
The Freiburg Research Group in Saami Studies
http://saami.uni-freiburg.de <http://saami.uni-freiburg.de/>

The Erik Castrén Institute of International Law and Human Rights (ECI)
http://www.helsinki.fi/project/glocal/research-9.html <http://www.helsinki.fi/project/glocal/research-9.html>