[Ura-list] Fwd: two new volumes

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Fri Jun 15 08:40:37 UTC 2018

Dear URA-LIST community,

forwarded (below), Angela Marcantonio's message.

FYI: All URA-LIST members should be able to post on the list directly by sending their messages to ura-list at helsinki.fi . (If the server does not accept the message, this is most often due to problems with sender address: the sender has used an address different from the one with which s/he has subscribed the list, and therefore the server doesn't recognize the sender as a list member.)

Best
JL
—
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Abteilung Finno-Ugristik, EVSL (Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft)
Universität Wien
Universitätscampus Spitalgasse 2-4 Hof 7
A-1090 Wien
johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at | http://homepage.univie.ac.at/Johanna.Laakso