[Ura-list] Fwd: University of North Carolina faculty position ad

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Tue Oct 9 05:14:50 UTC 2018

Dear URA-LIST Community,

the University of North Carolina has announced an assistant professor's post (László Birinyi Sr. Fellow) in Central European studies, with focus on culture, literature, or film (link to the ad: https://ahea.net/sitefiles/2019/CentralEuropeanJobAd.2018.pdf ). Please feel free to spread this information among your friends and colleagues in Hungarian studies!

Best,
jl
--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL)