[Ura-list] Ural-Altaic Studies, № 2(33), 2019

Egor Kashkin egorka1988 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:51:03 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

A new issue of the journal "Ural-Altaic Studies" has recently been
published. The full text is available at
http://iling-ran.ru/main/publications/journals/ural-altai/eng/issues
The contents is provided below (English versions of the titles).

For more information on the journal, including the submission
procedure, please consult
http://iling-ran.ru/main/publications/journals/ural-altai/eng

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our
editorial team: jurnaluralaltai at mail.ru

CONTENTS No 2 (33) 2019

Anna I. Bobrova, Anna A. Loktionova. Technological methods of making
the Chulym Turks’ and Southern Selkups’ birchbark products in the 17th
century: archaeological and ethnographic parallels

Galina I. Varlamova, Maria P. Dyakonova. New data on the folklore of
the Evenki of China: stories about the creation of the world

Egor V. Kashkin. Khanty manuscript “Sacred History” (Tobolsk, 1900):
nominal morphology

Sergei V. Kovylin. “Conversations about the True God and True Faith in
the Dialect of the Ob Ostyaks” (1900), St. Macarius: pronoun, adverb,
adjective, numeral, postpositions, particles and preverbs

Sofia A. Oskolskaya, Natalia M. Stoynova. Some changes in the noun
paradigm of Ulcha under the language shift

Vera I. Podlesskaya, Valentina A. Ozolina. Clause-combining in
Japanese oral and written narrative discourse: a corpus-based research
on syntactic complexity

Zarema N. Ekba, Yulia V. Normanskaya, Ramilya N. Karimova. Three
dialects in Alexander Bessonov's “ABC book for the Bashkirs”

(un)subscribe ura-list my.own at email.address
Mirror archive: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ura-list/