[Ura-list] Website launch: www.copius.eu

Jeremy Bradley jeremy.moss.bradley at univie.ac.at
Wed Jul 15 12:47:28 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

The strategic partnership COPIUS (Community of Practice in Uralic
Studies) has published its website at www.copius.eu
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.copius.eu%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1i9YXk-c7vpMfMTKrcm9eqv6H1WAMswuI84Kj5rNoOEK1glcIy7BOmuss&h=AT2qgTZw7CmJjoSxnl2GLZBt8ghcqa-24RbG8B72O3RJEieWUKc5WFY-auYRgkS4W4i7-Qz5plojWGSCTrLf92XGJ_l6csxcy6pc0PPZKvNB98P9BVaklz2I1XedvFk7NA&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT05ykpbYycQKvP7nkvKp_aizG3X793LGo3_Jw2lB4dvhLLa80Azj32PqKTD5fxbf1a8eup3wEfWobqmn_lsX8EyCsTFYk68w2CrQ0w7RmflSCPKjsH31yVI3rqBrPeHGfSCMUBlaxJEAqsinAGndOpEocEv09wdcgksxYbpKg>.
It contains an overview of our teaching activities past, present, and
future, and will host our collection of teaching materials and tools.

For the time being, our website hosts:
* A transcription and transliteration toolset for Uralic and non-Uralic
languages of Europe and Northern Asia,
* A core bibliography of journals and publication series in our discipline,
* A German-language textbook of Mansi created by colleagues at the
University of Vienna,
* An Udmurt paradigm generator.

While the critical mass of our outputs (i.e. the materials we are
developing in this project) are still to come, we're hoping some of
these things will find use already now.

All the best,
Jeremy Bradley, University of Vienna/COPIUS

--
Jeremy Bradley, Ph.D.
University of Vienna

http://www.mari-language.com