[Ura-list] CIFU XIII: updates

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Fri Oct 30 19:07:08 UTC 2020

Dear All,

on behalf of the organizing team of the 13th Congressus Internationalis Fenno-Ugristarum, I would like to inform you that, for the time being, we are still planning and hoping to meet in Vienna in August 2021. Of course, in this completely unprecedented situation it is impossible to foresee whether the current COVID pandemic will be "over" by then. We will keep monitoring the situation, and the registration will not be opened before March 2021.

Very soon, however, we hope to be able to announce an additional call for papers for those potential participants who missed the first call or who presented their papers at the pre-congress in August and would like to contribute something new next summer. The information will appear on the congress website: cifu13.univie.ac.at <http://cifu13.univie.ac.at/> .

Take care, stay safe!

jl
--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL)