[Ura-list] CIFU XIII postponed to 2022

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Thu Feb 18 08:01:21 UTC 2021

Dear All,

it seems that despite the progress of the COVID vaccination campaigns, the situation will not be back to normal by August – at least, there is too much uncertainty to allow for a responsible planning of the congress for this August. After lengthy discussions with our event management office, we have decided to postpone the congress once again, to August 22-27, 2022.

The new dates had to be decided without further negotiations, as the facilities at the University in Vienna are already pretty much booked for August 2022. We can only hope that there will be no fatal overlaps with other related events.

This year, we are again planning to organize a digital pre-congress during the week previously scheduled for the CIFU, that is, from August 8 on.

More information will appear soon on our website and in the 6th circular.

Best regards, also in the name of the Viennese CIFU team
jl
--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL)