[Ura-list] CIFU XIII: Additional call for papers

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Wed Nov 17 11:02:00 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

the pandemic is not over yet, and here in Austria, we are currently witnessing quite dramatic developments, which has made the planning of our congress even more problematic than we could expect. We are still planning to organize CIFU XIII in Vienna, as announced, from 22 to 27 August, 2022, with as many participants as possible physically present (of course, with all the safety measures which will be required and recommended at that time) and with a remote option for those participants who will not be able to travel to Vienna. We hope that in a few months we will have a more realistic picture of the foreseeable situation in August.

More information will be published on our website (cifu13.univie.ac.at) in due time. Currently, we are planning to open the registration for the congress in March 2022; an online registration tool will be published on our website, together with more information about travels and accommodation options.

As promised earlier (and with apologies for the delay), we now announce an additional call for papers for those who missed the earlier calls or who already presented their paper in the virtual pre-congress of 2020. Please send your abstracts (max. 3000 characters, including spaces) directly to cifu13 at univie.ac.at by December 15, 2021 – and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Please feel free to spread the word!

All the very best, stay safe!

CIFU XIII / JL

--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL)