[Ura-list] New mailing list for students and scholars interested in the activities of the REMODUS network

Jeremy Bradley jeremy.moss.bradley at univie.ac.at
Thu Apr 7 12:01:09 UTC 2022

Dear all,

one additional note: there seems to be a problem where users in some
countries (e.g., Poland, Turkey, Russia) cannot access our registration
page - due to recent hacking activities, IPs from those countries seem
to be blocked right now. But, I can easily manually enroll people, so if
the system doesn't let you subscribe to the mailing list, drop me a note
and I'll add you by hand.

Best,
Jeremy

--