[Ura-list] CIFU XIII: registration deadline (slightly) extended

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Fri Jun 10 10:46:41 UTC 2022

Dear URA-LIST Community,

as many of you have certainly heard, due to the persistent effects of the pandemic and, above all, the war in Ukraine, we in the planning team of the Congressus Internationalis Fenno-ugristarum must recalculate our budget and revise our funding scheme. For this reason, we have been requested to set a deadline for registration: today, June 10.

As registrations are still coming in, I have just asked our event management office to extend the deadline until Monday, June 13, 16:00 CET. Please use the registration tool at https://cifu13.univie.ac.at/registration/ <https://cifu13.univie.ac.at/registration/> . (Note that in addition to immediate payment by card, there is the option of having an invoice sent to you. Of course, we desperately need your money ;), but getting it a little later is not a real problem.) In case of technical issues, please contact our event management office at congress at univie.ac.at <mailto:congress at univie.ac.at>.

The congress will take place in 100% hybrid format: if you are not able to travel to Vienna, you can participate online, and changing your mode of participation from on-site to remote or vice versa will not be a problem.

We hope to be able to publish the first programme draft very soon – as soon as we have a realistic picture of who is really going to participate, as there have been quite a few cancellations. If you know already that you will not make it to CIFU, please let us know ASAP. Note that abstracts of cancelled talks will be removed from our system and not published on our website.

Despite all these problems, we are looking forward to meeting you in Vienna! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at cifu13 at univie.ac.at <mailto:cifu13 at univie.ac.at>.

On behalf of the Viennese CIFU team
Johanna Laakso

--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL)