[Ura-list] Solidarity with Ukraine

Fejes László fejes.laszlo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:51:44 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

a tiny piece of information about rejecting papers from Russia, you can
spread the word.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/reviewer2/posts/10159468457115469/

Theoretically, even those can read it who are not registered to Facebook.
Some comments are also interesting, if you still hold your nerves.

Both the sufferers in the Ukraine and  every opponent of this war in Russia
have my sympathy. Sometimes it is good to be a citizen of a small country
the fucking government of which cannot  do such a great harm for others
(although they try their best).

Слава Україні!

L.