[Ura-list] Finno-Ugric popular periodical Alkukoti is appearing again!

Esa-Jussi Salminen ejsalminen at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:40:23 UTC 2023

We are very happy to inform you, that number 15 of the Finno-Ugric
popular periodical Alkukoti has now appeared.
 Alkukoti is nowadays the periodical of Sukukansojen ystävät ry for
the members the association.
During the forthcoming weeks, we will deliver Alkukoti 15/2023 to
every member of our association.
In this issue the main theme is the current situation of Finno-Ugric
peoples, who are suffering because of the war in Ukraine.
Because of the terrible situation some political movements for
independence have appeared.
You can read about them in the new number of the magazine.
The other main theme is the Khanty and Mansi people.
You can read about the bear rituals of Khanty in Finnish and how new
modern Mansi learning aids are made.
We are also always trying to renew the periodical, and we are happy to
receive feedback and development ideas!
We wish you will keep in mind this possibility to popularize our
peoples and the research you are making!You can get the periodical in
two ways:
1. Becoming a member of the association Sukukansojen ystävät ry. Pay
the annual membership fee of 10 euros to the following
account:Sukukansojen ystävät ryFI03 4055 1020 1746 23Add your e-mail
address and address in the message field, and you will join our e-mail
list and receive Alkukoti.
2. Just order the periodical by paying 12 euros. Write a message to
the address: sukukansojenystavatry at gmail.com Write Alkukoti in the
subject line, tell in the message how you want the magazine to be
delivered, and then pay 12 euros + postage to the association's
account: FI03 4055 1020 1746 23

With best wishes, Esa-Jussi SalminenEditor-in-chief of Alkukoti

--
https://puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/author/ejsalminen/
https://vapaavuoro.uusisuomi.fi/author/ejsalminen/