[Ura-list] Workshop ‘Language diversification within Uralic’ 26-27 October 2023 (University of Helsinki)

Olesya Khanina olesya.khanina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:16:41 UTC 2023

Dear all,

As I have learnt today from a colleague, this email of mine never made it
to the list (I do not know how this could happen since it was not big, nor
had any attachment…)

It was about a workshop scheduled for today and tomorrow. It is still
possible to follow it in zoom tomorrow, Friday, Oct 27.

https://helsinki.zoom.us/j/64027600121?pwd=L29KcjBuNjB1dVNQOWNxdFhJanZldz09

See more details below.

Best,

Olesya

I am happy to announce a workshop that will be held at the University of
Helsinki on 26-27 October 2023.

You can check its program on the website:
https://blogs.helsinki.fi/uralicdiversification/

No registration is needed, but if you plan to attend more than just a
couple of talks, please, send me a short email so that we could arrange a
room that will have enough space for everyone.

The workshop is planned as a fully onsite event to be held in Metsätalo
(Unioninkatu 40), however, if there is a considerable amount of requests to
stream it, it might be possible to also organise a remote attendance option.