Query

Mon May 31 22:34:56 UTC 1999

          John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany
Details:  Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say INFO VYAKARAN

You could send it to teh Indo-Iranian Journal. Not much Hindi there, but
not excluded.
Since I am one of the editors, you could send it to me: 2 Divinity Ave.,
Cambridge MA 02138. Or perhaps better, since you are inEurope, to  Prof.
Bodewitz/Leiden or  O. von Hinueber/ Freiburg
Best wishes  Yrs MW>

>I have a query for the list. A colleague wishes to publish a literary
>analysis of a modern Hindi text, and is looking for an appropriate journal
>to approach. Do the members of the list recommend any journals in
>particular, especially ones which accept literary commentary based on
>analysis of a primary text?

Michael Witzel                          Elect. Journ. of Vedic Studies
Harvard University                  www1.shore.net/~india/ejvs