Dhivehi

John Clews Emeet at SESAME.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Jan 15 20:24:20 UTC 2000

          John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany

In September 1999 there was a series of emails on Dhivehi. I would
welcome input from those involved in Dhivehi in draft international
standards (at a very early draft stage) which cover ordering
(sorting) and transliteration of some of the less commonly used South
Asian scripts.

If you have some knowledge of Dhivehi and Thaana script, please could
you write to me direct, and I will send you the appropriate proposals
for information. If you know of such people who are not on the
Vyakaran list, please pass on this email to them too.

I look forward to any replies

Best regards

John Clews

--
John Clews, SESAME Computer Projects, 8 Avenue Rd, Harrogate, HG2 7PG
tel: 0171 412 7826 (day/evening); 01423 888 432 (weekend)
Email: Converse at sesame.demon.co.uk

Committee Chair of  ISO/TC46/SC2: Conversion of Written Languages;
Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of CEN/TC304: Information and Communications
 Technologies: European Localization Requirements
Committee Member of the Foundation for Endangered Languages;
Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC2: Coded Character Sets