Q: Reported Speech

Maggie Ronkin ronkinm at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 6 15:56:29 UTC 2001

          John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany

I would be grateful for pointers to studies in English on reported speech /
represented speech and thought / constructed dialogue in Hindi, Urdu, and
related languages. Most useful would be any studies based on naturally
occurring data in the subfields of narrative and discourse analysis. Thanks.
Maggie Ronkin