Q: Reported Speech

Maggie Ronkin ronkinm at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 26 09:38:27 UTC 2001

          John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany

Dear Friends

I would be grateful for your pointers to studies in English on reported
speech/represented speech and thought/constructed dialogue in Urdu, Hindi,
and related languages. Most useful would be studies based on naturally
occurring data in the subfields of narrative and discourse analysis. I will
be happy to summarize. Thanks.

Maggie Ronkin