Tamang

Jean-Luc CHEVILLARD jlc at CCR.JUSSIEU.FR
Thu Nov 8 17:00:54 UTC 2001

At 17:26 08/11/01 +0100, you wrote:
>VYAKARAN: South Asian Languages and Linguistics Net
>Editors:  Tej K. Bhatia, Syracuse University, New York
>           John Peterson, University of Osnabrueck, Germany
>Details:  Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say: INFO VYAKARAN
>Subscribe:Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say:
>           SUBSCRIBE VYAKARAN FIRST_NAME LAST_NAME
>           (Substitute your real name for first_name last_name)
>Archives: http://listserv.syr.edu
>
>Martine Mazaudon, in Paris, is one of the world's experts on the subject. I
>don't have her address at home. Perhaps someone else on the list can find
>it before I get back to the office.

According to her web page, which is at
<http://lacito.vjf.cnrs.fr/personnel/Mazaudon.htm>
her E-mail adress is:
<MAILTO:mazaudon at vjf.cnrs.fr>

Regards

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (CNRS, University Paris 7, Linguistics department,
UMR7597)
<http://www.linguist.jussieu.fr/~chevilla/>