A REAL VIRUS, says UPenn

Maggie Ronkin ronkinm at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 30 03:58:05 UTC 2002

Hi Francis
Nice to hear from you. Are you in India now? If so and you see
the other Francis, please remember me to him and have a good time
over there. The virus is on the front page on today's Times of
India on the Web, so I guess it's popular in Asia and Europe.
Maggie

>From: "Francis Parmar, SJ" <xacobad at WILNETONLINE.NET>
>To: VYAKARAN at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>Subject: Re: A REAL VIRUS, says UPenn
>Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:51:15 +0530
>
>VYAKARAN: South Asian Languages and Linguistics Net
>Editors:  Tej K. Bhatia, Syracuse University, New York
>           John Peterson, University of Osnabrueck, Germany
>Details:  Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say: INFO VYAKARAN
>Subscribe:Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say:
>           SUBSCRIBE VYAKARAN FIRST_NAME LAST_NAME
>           (Substitute your real name for first_name last_name)
>Archives: http://listserv.syr.edu
>
>Hi Maggie,
>I did get that mail and had the sense of deleting the same.  This short
>message is just to say hi.
>Francis Parmar, SJ

"War which had been cruel and glorious became cruel and sordid"
-Winston Churchill