Reference help

John Peterson jpeterso at UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Sun Jun 9 17:01:20 UTC 2002

On Heleen Plaisir's Lepcha homepage there are a number of titles
dealing with Lepcha orthography. Here's the first of these:

Chakraborty, Ashit Ranjan

 1978, Read Lepcha. An introduction to the Lepcha or Rong script and a
self-instruction for reading the language,
 New Delhi: C.Chakraborty.

I also counted at least two others before I stopped looking, so you
might want to take a look at the page yourself. Just go to

http://www.lepcha.com

or visit the South Asian Bibliography (address at the bottom of this
page) and follow the links "bibliography", then "tibeto-burman" then
"lepcha".

You might also find some interesting titles given in the bibliography
for the other languages you mention.

All the best,

John
John Peterson