Request for Proposals

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU
Fri Mar 21 16:52:36 UTC 2003

Dear South Asian linguists:

The South Asia Language Resource Center Pedagogical Materials project at
the U. of Pennsylvania now has a request for proposals document to
distribute, attached above.  If you would, please distribute it to
interested parties.

I have also distributed it via the listservs we have set up in the
last few months, as a result of the workshops we held here at Penn: the
salrc-teach list, the hindi-urdu-t list, and a tamilist, so I apologize
for cross-postings.

Deadlines for pre-proposals are coming up soon; we will whittle down the
pre-proposals and then  ask for final proposals from a more select group.

Guidelines established in all the workshops are now on-line at our website
at:  http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/salrc/proposals.html

This document may also be downloaded from that site.

Best wishes,

Hal Schiffman

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
                          Harold F. Schiffman

Professor of Dravidian Linguistics and Culture                       Director
Dept. of South Asia Studies                     Pedagogical Materials Project,
820 Williams Hall, Box 6305                South Asia Language Resource Center

                        University of Pennsylvania
                        Philadelphia, PA 19104-6305

                        Phone:  (215) 898-5825
                        Fax:  (215) 573-2138