hindi - addendum

Ian Smith iansmith at YORKU.CA
Fri Nov 14 19:13:25 UTC 2003

Re: my recent posting on Hindi materials

Tatian Oranskaia reminds me that she was but the conduit for information provided by Mr Ram Prasad Bhatt.  My pologies for not including Mr Bhatt among the contributors.  He mentioned some materials that no one else named - information that was particularly welcome.

Ian Smith