Languages of Afghanistan

Adam Baker tabaker at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Sep 2 19:31:55 UTC 2003

> (g) Publication: some sort of report on the above needs to be
> produced,
> either by a committee appointed for the task,  or perhaps a graduate
> student
> who can be identified to do this work.

Hello,
    I can be this graduate student! I'm a graduate student at the
University of Arizona, and would be more than happy to produce such a
report. I'd be very interested in the project, as I'm interested in
investigating language variation on a small scale, and field research.
Afghanistan provides both of these. Thank you for your consideration,

Adam Baker