Hindi participles

Oranskaia tatiana.oranskaia at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Tue Apr 13 15:52:46 UTC 2004

Dear colleagues,

 I would be most grateful if you could give me references of works on
participles in Hindi and in other Indo-Aryan languages, which have been
published in the last ca. 10 years.  What theoretically relevant works
on participles (not neccessarily in Indian languages)  would you
recommend ?

With best regards,

Tatiana Oranskaia