New Scheduled Languages - Website?

John Peterson jpeterso at UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Mon Jan 5 16:49:08 UTC 2004

Dear Members,

Happy New Year to all!

I had a quick question that maybe someone on the list can help me out with.

A friend of mine in India has written me that on December 22, 2003, the
Loksabha and Rajyasabha both approved of including four new scheduled
languages: Bodo, Dogri, Maithili and Santali.

Could anyone point me to a page somewhere where I can read up on this?

Many thanks!
John

--
John Peterson