Urdu dictionary

Stanislav Martynyuk stasochka at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 26 11:11:23 UTC 2004

Dear members of the list,

I am writing to request your help. A friend of mine is visiting Delhi at the
moment. Could anyone of you please suggest a good dictionary of Urdu to
purchase there? I would need an Urdu-English and an English-Urdu
dictionaries in separate volumes.

Regards,

Stanislav Martynyuk
Kiev National Shevchenko University