Bibliography on seldom studied South Asian languages

John Peterson jpeterso at UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Fri Jun 18 10:02:04 UTC 2004

Dear all,

after a number of months of not being able to update my homepage on seldom
studied South Asian languages, I am now delighted to announce that it is
once again functioning properly and has been recently updated. It has a
whole new appearance so if you still see the old page when you click it
on, please hit the reload button.

http://www.SouthAsiaBibliography.de/

As the page had to be moved to another computer (same server, though), a
few formatting problems have crept in (different sized scripts here and
there, etc.), but these don't really affect its readability and seem to be
few in number. They will be fixed in the coming weeks, but everything else
should still be there. If you notice any links, etc. which suffered under
the reformatting, I'd be greatful if you'd let me know so that I can fix
them.

By the way, the page receives well over 20,000 clicks per month, so if you
know of any literature that is missing or were thinking of adding your own
but weren't quite sure, please send me the titles and I will be happy to
include them!

All the best,
John

--