Research request

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU
Thu Jun 24 15:07:49 UTC 2004

To members of the S. Asia language and linguistics community:

Francoise Ratzlaff <francoiseratzlaff at hotmail.com> at Osaka University,
Japan, has asked me to forward this message, a request for help with data
from various S. Asian languages about the use of the copula and/or verb
'to have' and their grammaticalization as auxiliaries in various
languages.  Please reply to her if you have anything to contribute, or any
questions.

H. Schiffman