the yearbook of south asian languages and linguistics

Rajendra Singh rajendra.singh at UMONTREAL.CA
Wed Mar 24 13:59:17 UTC 2004

I am happy to announce that The Yearbook of South Asian Languages and
Linguistics,from now on to be published by Mouton de Gruyter, Berlin,will
continue the practice of giving a prize to the best student-contribution each
year.I'd be grateful if you could please bring this fact to the attention of
your students.Submissions to YBSALL-2005 are welcome (YBSALL-2003 has just been
released and YBSALL-2004 is now under preparation).

Rajendra Singh
Editor-in-Chief,YBSALL