Learning Devanagari

Maggie Ronkin ronkinm at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 16 22:43:02 UTC 2004

Dear Vyakaran List,

I'm wondering what list members recommend to introductory Hindi students who
need to learn Devanagari but feel that they're in the post-handwriting
generation? Are there some particularly great (pedagogically sound and fun)
teaching programs and/or interacive sites? My question is for a colleague
who's teaching introductory Hindi at the university level, and I'm curious
too.

Best regards,
Maggie