International Multilingual Symposium, Birmingham, UK

B. K. Rana bk_rana at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 29 11:54:26 UTC 2005

I am interested in  the programme. Please  advise me more.

Thank ytou,
B. K. Rana

Mahendra Verma <mkv1 at YORK.AC.UK> wrote:
Editors: Tej K. Bhatia, Syracuse University, New York
Details: Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say: INFO VYAKARAN

Dear friends

I am delighted to invite you to make a contribution to the International
Multilingual Symposium which Gitanjali Multilingual Literary Circle,
Birmingham are organising from the 27th to the 29th August, 2005. In the
absence of any funding we regret to say that we will not be able to pay for
travel. However, we will extend our warmest hospitality to you. May I
request you to make the symposium a great success by your contribution.

Attached you would find the details of the symposium. If a formal letter of
invitation would help you obtain funding please let us know.I look forward
to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely

mahendra

Mahendra Verma
Dept. of Language & Linguistic Science
University of York
YORK, YO1O 5DD, UK.
Message|Folder|Browse|Compose|Addressbook|OptionsChange to:  INBOX Deleted Items Deleted Messages Drafts postponed-msgs saved-messages Sent Items Sent Messages sent-mail  [input]  Help|LogoutReminder: Logout when you have finished. User currently logged into YorkMail: mkv1|Save|Delete|Reply|ForwardMessage: 128 out of 134Show Hdrs|Download MessageFrom:krishna kumar <krishnagmlc at yahoo.co.uk> To:animaldr at hotmail.com Cc:Mahendra Verma <mkv1 at york.ac.uk> , vandanamsharma at rediffmail.com Date:Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:59:14 +0100 (BST)Subject:Message from Dr.Krishna Kumar regarding IMS 2005 as discussed
---------------------------------
MIME structure of this message, including any attachments:
   Multipart:
      (text/plain), 11 lines
      (text/html), 9 lines

    Paper Format1[1].05.doc (application/msword), 31 K
    Programme for IMS2005[1].05.Doc (application/msword), 39 K
    Registration Form for IMS 2005[1].2004.doc (application/msword), 41 K

Not a mail message. Download link follows:

(text/plain), 11 lines
(text/html), 9 lines

http://mail.yahoo.com