Extended Deadline: CALL FOR PAPERS

Uma Pappuswamy umarani+ at PITT.EDU
Wed Apr 18 20:27:27 UTC 2007

Special Issue on COMPUTATIONAL SEMANTICS

SOUTH ASIAN LANGUAGE REVIEW ( http://salr.net <http://salr.net/> ) invites
contributions on the theme `Computational Semantics', in areas which
include, but are not limited to the following topics:

*	Knowledge representation and reasoning
*	Computational semantics for special applications (such as
Intelligent Tutoring Systems,  Language Modeling, Machine Learning, Machine
Translation, etc)
*	Building semantic interfaces in grammars
*	Formalisms for computational semantics
*	Computational lexical semantics
*	Word Sense Disambiguation

Extended Deadline!!!

Submission Requirements:

Authors are requested to submit an original paper in not more than 25 pages
by June, 2007.
Format preferred: MS Word (doc or rtf files) and if possible a pdf or ps
file too.
Style-sheet: Click here <http://salr.net/authors.aspx>
<http://salr.net/authors.aspx>
Email submissions: umarani at pitt.edu
<http://salr.net/_layouts/wh/Designer/mailtumarani@pitt.edu>  and
onkoul at yahoo.com

Dr. Uma Pappuswamy

Research Associate

# 745 Learning Research and Development Center

3939 O'Hara Street

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260

--------

"We should be the change we wish to see in the World" - Mahatma Gandhi