timesofandhra.com

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU
Wed Jun 20 18:58:52 UTC 2007

Forwarded from "www.timesofandhra.com" <admin at timesofandhra.com>

Dear Telugu guys

       We are looking for individuals who can write articles thru world
wide from Andhra and telugu community. We also looking for Local telugu
people who can supply local telugu events phots, temple events phots and
news in Indian community.If you or somebody are interested, please do let
us know ASAP.

       www.Timesofandhra.com is having 1,20,000 visits per day thru out
worldwide and mainly in Singapore, India, Malasyia, US, Dubai, UK, Canada
and other countries. We are coming out lot of major plans in next couple
of months and looking for individuals who can contribute their knoweldge
and their analysis skills to write reviews on news, current affirs,
business,movies in telugu as well as in English for Andhra, Telugu and
India community thru out worldwide.

       We are also requesting all hindu temple events, photos, festival
specials and anything that they want to publish thru our site. We are
encouraging all the telugu sangam members to send their telugu
assosiations, sangham events, their photo gallery and anything special for
their events that they want to publish thru our site that will reach wide
variety of audiences. And its free....

       If any of the freelance journalists, photographers, news makers,
proof readers wants to participate in our program, please contact us
ASAP.If you have any doubts or concerns or any new idea, please update us
ASAP and would love to implement that.

regards
Times Of Andhra Young Team