Hindi and Gujarati discontinuous NPs

Tatiana Oranskaia tatiana.oranskaia at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Thu Apr 24 18:04:01 UTC 2008

Dear Bob,

what language is it? E.g. in the Hissar Parya language, which reveals
some features both of the North-Western NIA and Rajasthani dialects, it is
normal to express given - including inalienable - possession through
formal pronominal enclitics or postpositional possessive pronouns.

All the best
Tatiana Oranskaia