Phonetics of Kashmiri Palatalization - email address for response

pbr pbryok at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 27 21:57:10 UTC 2009

######
############
##################

Dear all,
In my earlier message (copied below), I forgot to give my email address for correspondence.
I give it below:
pbryok at yahoo.com

Thanks
Peri Bhaskararao

-------------------

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: pbr <pbryok at YAHOO.COM>
To: VYAKARAN at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:49:20 AM
Subject: Phonetics of Kashmiri Palatalization

VYAKARAN: South Asian Languages and Linguistics Net Editors: Tej K. Bhatia, Syracuse University, New York John Peterson, University of Osnabrueck, Germany Details: Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say: INFO VYAKARAN Subscribe:Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say: SUBSCRIBE VYAKARAN FIRST_NAME LAST_NAME (Substitute your real name for first_name last_name) Archives: http://listserv.syr.edu
 Dear Colleagues,
Our recent paper on the phonetics of Kashmiri palatalization is available for download at the following link:
 http://www.aa.tufs.ac.jp/~bhaskar/dardic/kash-pal.pdf
 Your comments will enrich the ongoing work on  Kashmiri phonology.
 Thanks
Peri Bhaskararao