Works on South Asian Languages in Europe, 2007-2009

John Peterson peterson at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Mon Jan 18 07:32:27 UTC 2010

Many thanks to all who have sent me their publications on SA languages
for the years 2007-2009! BTW: I forgot to mention in my email that it
is for the "Annual Review of South Asian Languages and Linguistics",
just in case someone was wondering.

More titles are always welcome!

John