32nd All-India Conference of Linguists

Madhukar N. Gogate mngogate1932 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 19 02:53:11 UTC 2010

But... Well, ok... let the previous arrangement continue.
-- MN Gogate (www.mngogate.com) I am engineer, not
linguist. Website article E04 para 6. My part of work is
in linguistics.  E01 on a future (?) human link language.
E15 attempt to build bridges among languages of India.
E04 para 8 how languages scripts can partition people.