June 2012 archive mischief

M Gogate mng1932 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 11 19:43:41 UTC 2012

===============================
Greeting. I am happy to rejoin vyakaran list
once again, with new email-id given on my
website (www.mngogate.com). Password
of my old email-id was hacked, and wrong
message circulated by a miscreant around
22 June 2012. Please disregard it > saying
I stranded in Spain... Send so many Euros
etc...... Please judge me by my work, see
website index page note e, biodata, articles
E15, E06 ( I am a Founder of MVP), E03,
E04 para 3, 6 (President of India, Prof D.
Crystal etc), E05 my wifea  famous singer.
Thanks  -- Madhukar N. Gogate