Fw: Shri Ratilal Chandaria's Smaranajali Sabha

Madhukar Gogate mng1932 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 18 12:04:12 UTC 2013

I had  privilege of meeting Shri Ratilal Chandaria during his
visit to Pune about 6 years ago. He died on Dasera day.
He was inspiration & support of Gujarati Lexicon, a great
work. Contact Gujarati Lexicon (details herein) for further
info. Bcc to few. -- MN Gogate (http://www.mngogate.com/)