sanskrit, vedic science (see SUPPLEMENT)

Madhukar Gogate mng1932 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 27 10:26:55 UTC 2013

http://www.vedicsciences.net/articles/sanskrit-nasa.html
I have not studied above. I got it by circulation. It is
about Sanskrit, Vedic science etc. I send Bcc to few who
may be interested. -- MNG (http://www.mngogate.com/)
        SUPPLEMENT, one comment got below - MNG
This has been making rounds several times since it was written in 1985!
No one has really proven the importance of Sanskrit in this regard, so it is
more like "feel-good" contribution of a westerner.