Missing issue 167?

Michael Quinion words at QUINION.COM
Sun Nov 21 19:32:00 UTC 1999

If you have received yesterday's issue (number 167, dated 20
November 1999), please ignore the rest of this message.

A number of subscribers have reported that they have not yet
received this issue. The LISTSERV logs show that every copy was
correctly despatched, suggesting that the problem lies elsewhere
in the Internet e-mail system.

In the hope that the problem was temporary and has now cleared,
I am sending this follow-up message. If you have not received
yesterday's mailing, please e-mail me at the usual address
(words at quinion.com) and I will send you a copy.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused ...

--
Michael Quinion
World Wide Words