"Abuse Excuse"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 7 01:19:42 UTC 1999

    "Abuse excuse" is showing hits all over the web.  Does anyone have an inkling about the first use?
    The phrase burst on to the scene this week, of course, with Hillary Clinton's interview with TALK magazine.  She alleged (although she's recently spun exactly what she said and what she meant) in the interview that Bill Clinton's actions as an adult may have their roots in child abuse when Clinton was about four.
    BTW, if any of you don't like any of my postings, I too was abused as a little child.  It was by my mother, my father, and this rabbi, but I don't want to get into it now...