new term?

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Tue Jul 13 10:26:09 UTC 1999

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Grant Barrett wrote:

> I'm not saying this proves anything or nothin', but the New York Times has
> this letter to the editor for 16 June 1992:

So much for my skepticism.  A Nexis search establishes that Paul Lewis's
claim to have coined the term _Frankenfood_ is extremely strong.

Fred R. Shapiro                             Coeditor (with Jane Garry)
Associate Librarian for Public Services     TRIAL AND ERROR: AN OXFORD
  and Lecturer in Legal Research            ANTHOLOGY OF LEGAL STORIES
Yale Law School                             Oxford University Press, 1998
e-mail: fred.shapiro at yale.edu               ISBN 0-19-509547-2