Greenwash (was Re: "Frankenfood" in South Africa)

wachal robert s rwachal at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Tue Jul 20 11:35:07 UTC 1999

Right, originally 'Frankenstein' was the doctor's name, but it has since
become so closely associated with the monster, that dictionaries gloss it
both ways.  Copyeditors, take note.

Bob Wachal