Long Island Iced Tea

Bruce K. Dykes bkd at GRAPHNET.COM
Tue Jul 27 12:35:07 UTC 1999

David Bergdahl wrote:

> I think LIIT should be named "Fire Is. Iced Tea". . . it's what my kids used
> to call a zombie--a shot of everything!  It's been around in this midwestern
> college town for less than a decade.
>
> -- former LIer

>From the Webtender:
<http://www.webtender.com/>

1. Zombie #1   (Ordinary Drink. Alcoholic.)
         Ingredients: Light rum, Creme de almond, Sweet and sour, Triple
sec, Orange juice, 151 proof rum

2. Zombie #2   (Ordinary Drink. Alcoholic.)
         Ingredients: Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange juice, Cherry
Heering, White rum, Dark rum, Dark rum

3. Zombie #3   (Ordinary Drink. Alcoholic.)
         Ingredients: Gold rum, Lime juice, Rum, White rum, Pineapple
juice, Sugar syrup, 151 proof rum, Pineapple, Powdered sugar

4. Zombie #4   (Other/Unknown. Alcoholic.)
         Ingredients: Light rum, Creme de noyaux, Triple sec, Sour mix,
Orange juice, 151 proof rum

5. Zombie #5   (Cocktail. Alcoholic.)
         Ingredients: Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange juice, Cherry
Heering, White rum, Black rum, 151 proof rum

6. Acapulco Zombie   (Other/Unknown. Alcoholic.)
         Ingredients: Vodka, Tequila, Rum, Creme de menthe, Orange
juice, Grapefruit juice

7. Jamaican Zombie   (Punch / Party Drink. Alcoholic.)
         Ingredients: Light rum, Dark rum, Apricot brandy, Lime juice,
Pineapple juice, Orange juice, Passion fruit juice, Powdered sugar

Not quite the same, as there appears to be some attempt at flavor to
your average Zombie, unlike the LI Iced Tea, where flavor is a secondary
concern...

Bruce