Generation X

Thu Jul 29 21:40:08 UTC 1999

In a message dated 7/29/99 5:31:51 PM, kdegarcia at TAMIU.EDU writes:

<< >I am hoping someone can help.  How did the term "Generation X" originate?
>Where?  With who?  What exactly does it mean (born after 1965??)? >>

GENERATION X is the one that follows GENERATION Y and precedes GENERATION Z.
After that there will either come the end of the world or we will start all
over again with GENERATION A ("A" stood for for "Adam" the first time
around--typical of God, who is a man, Eve was acronymically ignored). Nobody
knows for sure which way it will go, death or rebirth, but at this writing
things look pretty grim.