Focusing on Words Newsletter

nj at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU nj at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU
Wed Jun 2 19:39:52 UTC 1999

This may be of interest.

Vance Bell wrote:
From: vbell at dept.english.upenn.edu (Vance Bell)
Subject: Focusing on Words Newsletter
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 20:42:33 -0400 (EDT)

Focusing on Words Newsletter

http://www.wordexplorations.com/subs-news-info.html

The Focusing on Words Newsletter places emphasis on the discussion of
words that are derived from Latin and Greek sources. Although this is my
main objective, the discussions about words will not be limited to just
those that come from Latin and Greek origins. I will be including current
topics from the mass media, subscribers to this list, and what ever may
come up (including, but not limited to, special quotations, relative book
reviews, etc.). There will be no special printing schedule because I will
be doing this as an extra assignment.
Contact:

newsletter at wordexplorations.com