Russ McClay mcclay at TAOLODGE.COM.TW
Tue Jun 1 16:16:27 UTC 1999

Paul McFedries wrote:

> If I may off-topically nit-pick here, the " " code isn't the same
> as the spacebar on your keyboard.

Actually you're right. The true keyboard command (on a PC) would
be: hold down the Alt key and then simultaneously tap the 0-1-6-0 keys
on the numpad. In html it can be expressed   or  

I used the term "keyboard space key" for folks who don't code
(considering the question itself).

"got's to be mo' careful" - and pardon's off topic...that's it.

More information about the Ads-l mailing list