Gremlins; WAC talk (1944); Lookit; Melanie's etymology page

Tivoli Majors tivoli at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue Jun 15 20:45:03 UTC 1999

A total aside:

I found this discussion interesting because it is reminiscent of the data
examined in "This discussion is going too far!" by Herring et al. in Gender
Articulated, Hall and Bucholtz, eds. It is a comparison of the postings of men
and women on two academic list servers (LingList and MLA). I think it is
interesting reading for anyone active on ListServs.

Tivoli Majors